Belco Manufacturing Inc. has been delivering the highest-quality Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) piping products for over 30 years. We design and manufacture custom, pre-fabricated fiberglass pipe and Ershigs Stopline-G2 abrasion-resistant piping systems for a wide variety of industries, such as chemical processing, pulp & paper, metal and mining, water, and power.
Our Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) piping systems are made for a wide range of configurations and conditions, such as:
- 2-inch to 216-inch in diameter
- Abrasion resistant piping for Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD) power market applications
- Hand lay-up or helical wound
- Up to 150 psi pressure or full vacuum
- Multiple resins to handle a variety of corrosive environments
- Fire retardant resins to achieve Class 1 flame spread
- Full design, engineering, calculations, CAD design
- Designed and Manufactured in accordance with the standards of AWWA M-45 and ASME RTP-1.
- Completed ASTM D2992 testing to achieve ASTM D2996 and D2310 HDB Category U rating of 12,500 PSI
We manufacture and design custom, pre-fabricated piping systems to minimize field fabrication and installation costs. Our pipe can be made using hand-layup or filament winding methods and can be rated up to 150 psig pressure of full vacuum conditions.
We design and manufacture Ershigs Stopline-G2 abrasion-resistant piping systems for Flue Gas Desuplphurization (FGD) power market applications. This piping meets increased internal/external abrasion resistance needs in aggressive service applications like those in Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD) scrubber systems.
We have the capability to design and manufacture Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) cooling tower header piping systems. Our FRP piping is used for cooling tower distribution systems and risers. Our FRP piping systems resist sludge and mineral deposit build up, minimizing expenses and maintenance.
Belco can custom-design a large diameter sewer pipe to fit your specifications. Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) is resistant to the corrosive effects of hydrogen sulfide gases, eliminating the chances for harmful deterioration over the long haul. With our piping system, your project will benefit from reduced installation time and costs.
To learn more about Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) piping capabilities, contact us today!