Oil & Gas
Belco designs and manufactures fiberglass tanks exclusively for oil and gas exploration use. Headquartered in Belton, Texas, our professionals have decades of experience in providing quality fiberglass reinforced plastic products for a variety of applications in accordance with national standards.
- Our Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) tanks are manufactured using the latest technology available today.
Every step of production is scrupulously supervised by our quality control department to ensure a defect-free end product.
- Belco’s tanks are designed to withstand the harshest of weather (sun, wind, etc.)
- Tanks are made from filament wound composite, offering seamless one-piece construction.
- Belco maintains a fleet of delivery trucks and custom-designed tank trailers to ensure safe, prompt and proper delivery.
API Configured Tanks
We build all of our tanks to API 12-P specifications for thickness and connection configuration. Highlights include:
- Standard sizes from 5BBL – 1500BBL
- Diameters from 2-foot to 20-foot (other sizes/diameters are available)
- Standard closed top or open top
- Custom fabrications
- Resin type (a selection of resins based on chemical and temperature storage requirements)
- Color matching
- Secondary containment vessels
|CAPACITY (BBL)||INSIDE DIA. (FEET)||HEIGHT (FEET)|